#1 2009-05-16 21:59:25

Luk4S
Użytkownik

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Guren-hen movie

Pewnie parę z Was, jest już po "lekturze" tego anime. I... Czy tak jak ja jesteście zadowoleni z tego filmu, czy może przeciwnie. Autorzy zbezcześcili serię TV, która była kolejnym cudem świata? Oczywiście nie zabrakło kapitalnych wstawek, które były w połowie serii TV. A tu co paręnaście minut.

Seria TV ma u mnie 11/10
Za to ten film 9/10 jezor

No i ma być następna część Ragan-hen (chyba że pomieszałem nazwę) jezor

Edit:
Ragan-hen jezor Google nie kłamią ;p zresztą Lagann-hen... to przecież to samo.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Luk4S (2009-05-16 22:50:27)

FluxBB bbcode test

#2 2009-05-16 22:08:43

KieR
Użytkownik

Odp: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Guren-hen movie

Raz jak zakładasz tytuł podaj przynajmniej poprawną nazwę: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Guren-hen(movie). a 2 film(kontynuacja) ma mieć nazwę: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Lagann-hen(movie). A co do filmu jeszcze nie oglądałem i w najbliższym czasie nie będę mieć okazji z powodu braku czasu oczkod

Ostatnio edytowany przez KieR (2009-05-16 22:10:18)

tumblr_static_bug.gif

#3 2009-05-16 23:21:45

Zarathustra
Użytkownik

Ja to zaraz jak był raw ściągnąłem i obejrzałem, sporo poobcinano w tym filmie i było mało nowych scen, ale te co były wymiatały (walka Yoko vs. Adianne, sekwencja rozwałki fortecy generałów).

Ten film to był Guren-hen (rozdział Gurren), następny to Ragan-hen (rozdział Lagann).
Przeczytałem wszystko co ma w sobie zawarta druga część, według tego materiału kontynuacja wprowadza wiele zmian i praktycznie pół filmu jest od nowa zrobione.

Jak ktoś chce niech sobie sam poczyta, ja tam teraz tylko czekam, żeby to zobaczyły moje gały.

Pokaż spoiler

-This movie actually uses scenes from the original GARlock prologue in its prologue. It's shown while Lord Genome explains Viral the true nature of humanity.
-There is a climax right from the beginning. Though Nia didn't have her hair cut in Gurren-hen, her hair is suddenly already short in Lagann-hen.
-Dai-Gurren and the gang rush through Lord Genome's army in a minute or less, Simon arrives to Lord Genome's lair fairly quickly.
-Poor Viral gets defeated with a single punch and has no time to do anything.
-Conversation between Nia and Genome. Simon gets angry.
-Newly animated short battle, then Genome dies.
-There is clear focus on Simon & Nia and their feelings
-Cut to Nia's narration. "Dear Aniki-san." Nia, wearing a negligee and using a drill pen, writes to "Kamina". She starts describing what the past 7 years were like.
-The growth of Kamina City. Smoke and pollution shows the negative side of development.
-As the Commander, Simon has his hair swept back and wears a scarf.
-Guinble also appears and you can see how Simon, Nia, and Rossiu grow up.
-Simon, wearing work clothes, carves the giant Kamina statue using his hand drill; Nia brings him lunch while he works.
-Kiyoh and Dayakka's wedding is shown
-Leite and Makken as a married couple; Leite looks like the man of the house and Makken takes care of the children.
-When Yoko leaves Kamina City, she is only seen speaking to Nia. They promise stay in touch.
-In a meeting, Nia is shown sitting next to Simon like it's completely natural for her to be there.

-After the meeting, Simon and Nia go to the park for a walk. Nia's dream is for the surface to be full of flowers. Not just as decoration, but for all the plants and insects and animals. She wants to make it a place where they could take root, drink water, bathe in sunlight, then bloom and bear fruit.
-When Simon tells her "I'll help too," Nia says "No! Simon, you have your own things to accomplish."
-Simon proposes, his tone is calm and serious.
-Nia's answer to the proposal is not really an answer; it's more like she's proposing to Simon herself. Because they are different people, she wants to know more about Simon, and she wants him to know more about her. Together side by side, she wants to make each of their dreams come true.
-Blushing, Simon is overcome with emotion. They embrace.
-When they try to kiss, Anti-Spiral's face appears, and quick sequence similar to that of Lord Genome's Parallel Works happens. Nia starts to transform. Simon doesn't realize this for a while at first because his eyes are closed.
-Simon's confusion is played straight and very understandable.
-This time, it is made clear that Messenger Nia is the on controlling the Mugann. She is very scary and the camera angles make her look menacing.
-The ones that riot and capture Simon are not Gimmy and Darry or the government but rather the people.
-Simon is crushed by Nia's words and by the people rioting against him.
-To control the people, Rossiu sentences Simon to death.
-Life in prison. Simon does not resist when he is bullied by the other prisoners.
-Viral asks Simon about why he doesn't defend himself. Simon answers: "When Aniki's statue was brought down, I felt like the power inside of me would explode from rage." Sensing the danger in his own power, he tries to control his emotions, much like the Spiral King did.

-Viral protects Simon from the other prisoners, shielding him with his body. "This is nothing compared to being hit by Adiane-sama's tail!" He almost comes off as a masochist.
-Messenger Nia appears before Simon. Despite telling him to suffer in despair, Simon wonders about her true intentions since she says that Rossiu can't save humanity, and that there are still things only he can do.
-Everyone comes to pick up Simon, not just Yoko.
-From there on is a rush of battles in space.
-When Simon and the gan come to save Arc-Gurren, Kiyoh lovingly pets Anne saying "There there, you understand too, don't you Anne?" Though she doesn't stand out much, Kiyoh is depicted very well in the movie.
-Simon says he will defeat anything that stands in the way of him saving humanity, even if it's Nia.
-Messenger Nia tells him to kill her, if that is the case. "When I'm destroyed, the mugann will disappear and the moon will stop falling". There is a slight tremble on Nia's lip.
-Simon can't bring himself to do it. Messenger says that that weakness is what people call love.
-Simon says that he wonders about that. She points of the ring and says that he will believe in Nia to the very end.
-Messenger Nia reverts, the moon stops falling.
-Anti-Spiral's face appears on the moon. The moon turns into Cathedral Lazengann.
-Battle sequence, Ark-Gurren is defeated and Cathedral Lazengann is about to destroy the moon when...
-Lord Genome hacks into Cathedral Lazengann.
-Rossiu becomes depressed "Was I wrong all along... ?!"

-Talk about how they're going to find the Anti-Spiral home-base by using the ring and how they won't be able to find Earth as long as technobabble blah blah blah.
-Rossiu tries to kill himself inside Cathedral Terra. Simon and Kinon run to stop him.
-There was no point in Rossiu locking his door because Simon breaks through it with a drill. Rossiu instinctively aims his gun at Simon. Kinon comes in and slaps Rossiu, then starts crying. "There isn't a person in this world who hasn't sinned!" Simon tells him that it's okay to make mistakes because there will always be someone to punch you for it, and that they need Rossiu's power too.
-Everyone gathers on the bridge to talk. Kittan says honestly that he's happy Yoko came back, then says "The Gurren Brigade needs Yoko's breasts after all!" to hide his embarrassment. "Right, everyone?!"
-Yoko's space costume is even more revealing. Her nipples are shown when she changes into it.
-The Gurren-dan drink their farewell to the Earth.
-They warp directly inside the Spiral Death Machine.
-The strain of powering the ship causes Simon to vomit blood.
-Kittan sacrifices himself to destroy the Spiral Death Machine.
-The ship turns into Chou-Ginga Dai Gurren-Lagann due to the energy released by the Spiral Death Machine.
-They destroy the Anti-Spiral Face-of-Rock Fleet with the Dai-Gurren-Cutter and the Chou-Ginga Giga Drill.
-Nia is naked as Anti-Spiral analyzes her. She tries hard to hang on, remembering her diary and her letters to Kamina to keep from losing herself
-Alternate universe Kamina never shuts up apparently
-Since Kittan is the only one who died, he's the only one to appear. Kamina and Kittan joke around with each other. Kamina says "Who are you again?" but adds afterward "Of course I wouldn't forget!" "R-really?"
-Among the parallel universes shown, there is Simon holding a baby.

-In Yoko's parallel universe sequence when she's changing the channels, they include shots of Yoko from SUEZEN's Gurrepala and from her music video.
-Boota is kneading dough along with Gimmy, Darry, and Dayakka in the bakery.
-Jorgun and Balinbow appear to be fathers. When the two of them disappear, the children are left floating in the air.
-They turn directly into Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann before Anti-Spiral's home-world. They don't rescue Nia first.
--The fight against Anti-Spiral's Grand Zamboa is more intense than it was in the TV show. When Anti-Spiral reveals that Nia will disappear, everyone loses their will to fight, and Anti-Spiral uses that opportunity to tear Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann to pieces. A large quantity of red blood-like energy gushes out.
-Right before Anti-Spiral destroys Simon's cockpit Nia frees herself from him and rises up for Simon's sake and everyone else's sake. Solvernia appears and stops Anti-Spiral's attack with her lance and fights Grand Zamboa by herself.
-Simon's eyes go from despair to determination. Seeing Nia's strong will to fight despite she being the one that will die, everyone goes Tengen Toppa. Viral's mecha is named Enki Durga. "To think that I would be able to protect the Spiral Princess...".
-Anti-Spiral Big Bang Storm now looks like a sphere of light. He says that when it explode, they will die.
-Lord Genome praises Nia and stops the Big Bang Storm from exploding. Using energy created by his sacrifices, everyone's Tengen Toppa unites into Super Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
-After the gattai, Nia ends up in Simon's cockpit. He covers her with his coat.
-Super Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann looks like Demon Kamina.

-Simon's hand-to-hand fight with Anti-Spiral is reminiscent of the fight against Lord Genome in the prologue.
-Simon and Nia pierce the Anti-Spiral with the core drill.
-When Anti-Spiral is defeated, Simon says, "Of course. Why don't you believe in us humans too."
-The scenery is beautiful when they return to Earth.
-Kittan's sisters find out about his death.
-Nia entrusts her diary to Yoko.
-Simon pets Lagann.
-Nia says "He understands everything about me."
-Since they didn't die this time, the guys of the Gurren-dan are able to attend the wedding.
-After Nia disappears, Simon says, "Thank you, everybody. We were both happy."
-In the epilogue, Simon has Nia's ring hanging from a necklace. In return for his work, he only asks that people grow flowers.

#4 2009-05-23 22:53:09

ivelios
Użytkownik

Cóż, film był całkiem niezły. Powspominało się trochę serię TV, a nowe sceny były na wysokim poziomie. Walka Yoko vs. Adianne jest miodna, fajnie jeszcze wyglądało wspinanie się Simona po Nia'ę. Ale i tak najlepsza jazda czeka nas w Lagann-han. Wie ktoś może, kiedy to wyjdzie na DVD?

EDIT:

Luk4S napisał:

Wstydził byś się, TTGL na DVD... No przestań... Tylko i wyłącznie Blu-Ray ;D

Mi to różnicy nie robi akurat smile

Ostatnio edytowany przez ivelios (2009-05-24 15:17:59)

I found an island in your arms
Country in your eyes
Arms that chain, Eyes that lie
Break on through to the other side

#5 2009-05-24 01:24:45

Luk4S
Użytkownik

ivelios napisał:

Wie ktoś może, kiedy to wyjdzie na DVD?

Wstydził byś się, TTGL na DVD... No przestań... Tylko i wyłącznie Blu-Ray ;D

FluxBB bbcode test

#6 2009-05-28 11:53:37

Zarathustra
Użytkownik

Nie chciało mi się specjalnie szukać tematu z tym anime, więc zapodam to tutaj. oczkod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=yubYgY8E5dc

#7 2009-05-28 14:19:33

ivelios
Użytkownik

Zarathustra napisał:

Nie chciało mi się specjalnie szukać tematu z tym anime, więc zapodam to tutaj. oczkod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=yubYgY8E5dc

Fap Fap Fap...

Co to jest? Trochę mi przypomina Parallel Works.

I found an island in your arms
Country in your eyes
Arms that chain, Eyes that lie
Break on through to the other side

#8 2009-05-28 14:41:55

Zarathustra
Użytkownik

Gurren Lagann Kirameki Yoko Box - Pieces of Sweet Stars
Zawiera DVD z tym wideoklipem plus wywiad z Mariną Inoue (głos Yoko z TTGL).

#9 2009-05-28 15:25:50

KieR
Użytkownik

Oglądam specjale i oavy wszelkiej maści do TTGL i  mam pewien problem smile_big
Wiecie może gdzie znaleść Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Gekijouban Zenyasai Special - Viral's Sweet Dream OVA?? Bo tylko tego znaleść nie moge.
Wiem, że to nie temat od poszukiwań, ale myślę, że ktoś mi tu pomoże jest większe prawdopodobnieństwo niż w Poszukuję...

EDIT: Oprocz tego, co napisałem i ty, to tylko to znam.
A to My Gurren is Shiny!! to należy do OAVki 2 epkowei oczkod I to jest jeden epek własnie, a drugi to akcja z gorących źródeł bez cenzury.

Ostatnio edytowany przez KieR (2009-05-28 15:45:12)

tumblr_static_bug.gif

#10 2009-05-28 15:40:55

DUDi
Użytkownik

A jakież to są jeszcze ciekawe speciale do TTGL?
Sam, poza My Gurren is Shiny!! i TTGL Parallel Works, nie mam żadnych. Podzieliłbyś się.

KieR napisał:

EDIT: Oprocz tego, co napisałem i ty, to tylko to znam.
A to My Gurren is Shiny!! to należy do OAVki 2 epkowei oczkod I to jest jeden epek własnie, a drugi to akcja z gorących źródeł bez cenzury.

To też mam, ale nie uznawałem tego za OVA, tylko za odcinek bez cenzury. oczkod
Ech... myślałem, że na coś więcej uda się trafić.

Ostatnio edytowany przez DUDi (2009-05-28 20:18:49)

#11 2009-05-28 15:54:46

Zarathustra
Użytkownik

KieR napisał:

Wiecie może gdzie znaleść Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Gekijouban Zenyasai Special - Viral's Sweet Dream OVA?? Bo tylko tego znaleść nie moge.

Ja bym tego nie nazwał OVA, to jakieś strony z mangi z podłożonymi głosami. oczkod

pl5461_thumbs20090528155043.jpg

Edit:
To zwykły rip z jewtube KieR. oczkod

Ostatnio edytowany przez Zarathustra (2009-05-28 22:18:00)

#12 2009-05-28 21:58:03

KieR
Użytkownik

~Zarathustra, zapomniałeś dodać, że to ma tylko 5 min xD A widzę ze SS zrobiłeś, to wiesz może skąd to ściągnąć? A tam z OVA idźmy na kompromis i specjal ^.^

tumblr_static_bug.gif

#13 2009-07-06 11:56:14

KKnD
Zbanowany

Czy ktoś mi powie co to jest?
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Parallel Works?
Bo pojawiło się na minitheatre, ale w j. ang.
Stąd moje zaintaresowanie

fontani32678yp1.gif

#14 2009-07-06 12:23:48

DUDi
Użytkownik

AniDB Ci powie. Kami squad też.

#15 2009-07-06 12:36:23

Zarathustra
Użytkownik

KKnD napisał:

Czy ktoś mi powie co to jest?
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Parallel Works?
Bo pojawiło się na minitheatre, ale w j. ang.
Stąd moje zaintaresowanie

Wideoklipy muzyczne w alternatywnych światach ukazujące np:
Simona, Yoko i Kaminę grający w pachinko w mechu, Virala śmigającego na koniu w konwencji steam punkowego dzikiego zachodu, lub też odjechaną wizualnie walkę w feudalnej Japonii.

#16 2011-04-26 22:12:14

LagoonCompany
Użytkownik

Nie moge znajsc odpowiedniego tematu.
Kopsnie mi kto Libera Form Hell bez chóru Iwasaki;ego?

sk1HmOJ.gif
filazaf.jpg
[CENTER]13.jpg[/CENTER]

Stopka forum

© Animesub.info 2024